Stay Home, Be Safe and Bake
In an effort to assist with our government plan to help prevent and spreading of corona virus, I thought making this video will help you stay home and have some fun.
This recipe was given to our Hostess and Cook customers who bought the baking pan. And I thought I should share it with you for free, to help you have fun at home:-)
260g Cake Flour
285g Bananas, scaled after peeling
3 Extra Large Eggs
30ml Canola Oil
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
130g Unsalted Butter, melted
1\4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
150ml Sour Cream
200g Castor Sugar
1 Teaspoon Hazelnut or Vanilla Extract
70g Chocolate Chip (or chopped chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 170℃
- Spray Hostess and Cook Bundt Pan with a good quality baking spray
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda, Set aside.
- Peel the bananas, weigh and mash them with the back of a fork until they become a puree. Set aside
- Add butter, sugar and oil in a large mixing bowl, then whisk until it’s well incorporated.
- Add eggs, one at a time and whisk, then add sour cream and whisk again.
- Add banana puree and hazelnut or vanilla extract, mix until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients (flour, salt and bicarb) into the wet mixture. Whisk until all is incorporated. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Using a spatula, transfer the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, after 30 open the oven and cover the pan with a foil (to prevent it from getting burnt).
- Take out the bread from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for few minutes before cutting.
- Serve with coffee and good quality butter